This program will visit Bangkok and city around Bangkok. Such as Grand Palace, Wat Trimit, The dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya river., Historic City of Ayutthaya, Damnoen Saduak Floating market and elephant show at Sampran Ground Zoo. It is a compact program. Suitable for people with limited time.
Day 1 BANGKOK
- Pickup at airport transfer to hotel
- Dinner Cruise at Cho Phraya river.The best way to experience the glory of the Chao Phraya River is by taking a dinner river cruise. The luxurious floating restaurants will take you along to appreciate the romantic views of the famous landmarks such as the Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace as well as people’s houses on both sides of the river glistening in contrast with the dark sky. On board, a wide array of culinary delights will be served, mostly accompanied by music and impressive shows.
Day 2 BANGKOK
- Amazing at Grand Palace or Wat Pho
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782
- Lunch at Baiyoke Sky see Bangkok 360°
Located on our 76th and 78th floor, Bangkok Sky Restaurantenjoysarelaxedambience where guests can enjoy breakfast,lunchand dinner complemented by beautiful decor and impeccable service. Featuring
- Wat Trimit (Golden Budha)This historic temple features a gilded exterior, exhibitions & a massive golden statue of Buddha, with a weight of 5.5 tons (5,500 kilograms)
- Icon Siam & SookSiam
An open space for the wondrous, SOOKSIAM is where the four regions of Thailand showcase their cultural heritages such as culinary, art, handicraft, medicine, performing art, play and all kinds of local wisdom. The venue integrates over 3,000 distinctively famous local businesses from all over Thailand in marvelous settings which represent the unique charms of each subculture. This is the new unified cultural spot where tourists can truly immerse themselves in the true
Day 3 AYUTTHAYA.
- Bang Pa-in Palace
Bang Pa-In Royal Palace. The palace complex was used as a summer dwelling by the Siamese royalty and their consorts. Also called 'BangPa In Summer Palace' the park comprises several iconic buildings dotted around a large park
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
Wat Yai Chai Mongkol (or Mongkhon) is located a few kilometers southeast of Ayutthaya (island). You'll have to cross the Pridithamrong bridge out of the city. It obviously is one of the major temples in the Ayutthaya area, and both tourists and local worshippers visit the wat.
- Wat Mahathat
Wat Maha That or the Monastery of the great relic is located on the city island in the central part of Ayutthaya. Surrounded by canals and moats. The structure has been registered as a national historic site by the Fine Arts Department on 8 March 1935 and is part of the Ayutthaya World Heritage Historical Park.
- Local Food
Day 4 BANGKOK
- Floating Market
Damnoen Saduak is the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life
- Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo
The elephants are the featured stars in the show, where they perform dances, play soccer, and fight battles like the “Yutha Hathi.” Yutha Hathi is a great historical royal battle scene which the elephants are utilized during the fight. Asforthewresting show, the master crocodile catcher performs breath-taking stunts with the crocodiles that you cannot believe your eyes
Day 5 BANGKOK to Airport
- Last minute shopping
- Transfer to Airport